Sunday, March 20, 2016

Time to cut those Strings!

Well, I have had quite a few contractions over night and they are getting stronger!  Since they aren't going away, I'm going to assume this is the real thing.  It still may take all day and night, but slow and steady gets the baby!  (or something like that ;).  Ken and I are heading out on a long walk to Olive Market or further this morning in order to try and get this labor moved along.  I've got my support band on and a cup of red raspberry leaf, nettles, and alfalfa in hand and I am SO excited.  I still have a cough/runny nose.  So pray for strength and healing for me and Ken who is about at the same place.  I haven't started timing the contractions yet because I don't want to get ahead of myself in case they slow down.  I'm keeping all of my energy focused on the positives and even if they do slow down, I know we will be meeting this baby soon, even if it is tomorrow!  My labors have been very long, so I am mentally ready for the haul.  I will update more when we get back from our walk!  The kids are still at the in-laws and we are missing them like crazy.  My parents will be heading to get them later today and take over the grandparent duties until the baby comes.  I can't wait for them to meet the new little one either and to have them back home!

To my village:  Feel free to cut those strings and send your intentions my way!!  I love knowing that you are all following along and sending me love and strength.  I can't wait for you all to meet this new baby!!


No comments:

Post a Comment