Monday, March 14, 2016

A Letter to Baby Palaad #3

Oh sweet baby, we are eagerly awaiting you!

Any day, any hour you will be arriving into our arms and I simply cannot wait.  I imagine what you will look like and whether you will be a boy or a girl.  Everyone keeps asking me what I think you will be and I honestly have no idea.  I like that you will be a surprise!  A great reward after labor and because I will love you either way.  I have moments of fear where I think that I may not be able to handle the pain again, but then it calms and I remember that I will be bringing you into the world, and there is no pain that would keep me from having you healthy in my arms.

Your brother and sister already love you so much and you know their voices.  It will be so comforting to come into the world surrounded by those familiar sounds.  Your brother doesn't quite know what is going on yet, but in a few months that will change and it will be so much fun to see you interact together.  Your sister, on the other hand, is so so excited. She talks about you all the time and practices her big sister skills on her dolls.  I know she will be of so much help when you arrive!

Your daddy is so ready to meet you too.  He wants to have another baby to love on and play with and watch you grow with your siblings.  I hope that I can give you all of the attention you deserve, but I know there will be times when I am not able to and I have to forgive myself for that right now.  One thing I will never worry about is how much love I have for you.  After having your brother,  I know that love only grows and expands, it never diminishes or becomes less by giving it to others.  You are bringing more love and joy into our lives, we couldn't ask for anything else.  I pray to God every day that you will come soon, but I know that it is when you and God decide that we are all ready.

I am looking forward to holding you in my arms and nursing you and soaking up every single second of your life.  Thank you for existing and for coming to our family.  God has a perfect plan and it is abundantly evident to me.

Little Parker or Piper- We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment