Sunday, March 20, 2016

Reclaiming

I am going to be signing off until further notice.  When you hear again it will probably be from Ken or someone else on the birth team with an update.  I have been way too stuck in my head today and after a perfect call to one of my best friends, Sheridan, I got the perfect pep talk that I needed to step back and reclaim my space and my mentality about this labor.  It is out of my control and I have been trying so hard to control it and make it perfect for myself and everyone else.  I know that no one is putting these expectations on me but myself and it is time to let all of them go.  To my prayer warriors, pray that I have peace in God's plans and that I can let go of expectations and let this birth be whatever it is supposed to be.  I love you all and I have really appreciated all of the calls and texts, but I will be shutting down my phone now to everything but calls to my midwife and calls from my parents about the kids.  So if you get no response, you know why!

We may have this baby tonight, tomorrow morning, or three day from now, regardless, it will be exactly what it is meant to be. Much love to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment